||Ori Bernstein <email@example.com>|
||Mon, 18 Nov 2019 01:06:02 -0800|
||document 'T' flag misbehavior (thanks rgl)
Plan 9 from Bell Labs is provided under the terms of the Lucent Public License,
Version 1.02, reproduced in the file /lib/legal/lpl.
Any additions or changes (as recorded in Mercurial history) made by 9front are provided
under the terms of the MIT License, reproduced in the file /lib/legal/mit, unless
The following exceptions apply:
1. No right is granted to create derivative works of or
to redistribute (other than with the Plan 9 Operating System)
the screen imprinter fonts identified in subdirectory
/lib/font/bit/lucida and printer fonts (Lucida Sans Unicode, Lucida
Sans Italic, Lucida Sans Demibold, Lucida Typewriter, Lucida Sans
Typewriter83), identified in subdirectory /sys/lib/postscript/font.
These directories contain material copyrights by B&H Inc. and Y&Y Inc.
2. The printer fonts identified in subdirectory /sys/lib/ghostscript/font
are subject to the GNU GPL, version 2, reproduced in the file /lib/legal/gpl.
3. The ghostscript program in the subdirectory /sys/src/cmd/gs is
covered by the Aladdin Free Public License, reproduced in the file
4. The Python programming language in the subdirectories /sys/src/cmd/python and
/sys/lib/python is covered by the Python Software Foundation License, reproduced
in the file /sys/src/cmd/python/LICENSE.
5. The Mercurial version control system in the subdirectories /sys/src/cmd/hg and
/sys/lib/mercurial is covered by the GNU GPL, version 2, reproduced in
the file /lib/legal/gpl.
Other, less notable exceptions are marked in the file tree with
COPYING, COPYRIGHT, or LICENSE files.